As promised to Jen and M. (and a few others), here it is: Current events in Lady-Town!
Things I plan to blag about between now and the end of April:
1. How four years in Asheville have completely morphed my understanding of sexuality
2. Rape as a growth opportunity
3. My body, loving myself now and seventy pounds ago
4. Rediscovering dating (and sex!)
5. "Sexy fun time"
6. Visiting "Lady-Town"
Feel free to make recommendations or encourage me to hurry up and get to the topic you find most exciting!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Since you're getting through these topics so quickly, maybe you should blag a bit about BDSM. And LAST NIGHT. And, um, everything. You're too fuckin' cool, Miss Claudia.
I can't wait to tell you about last night. Also, is the world ready for my enlightened perspective on BDSM?
I don't know about the world, but I'm sure as hell ready to hear it!
Post a Comment