Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My fans deserve an update

Hi, and welcome back to the blog of the life of Claudia, aka young Blanche Devereaux in training.

In regards to last post, second date ensued the next evening. Back at his house after seeing Indiana Jones (WTF, people? That movie did not need to be two hours long!) he asked, and this is a direction quote, "AM I GOING TO GET TO SEE SOME TITTIES?" No, he was not twelve. He was 27. I think even my baby brother knows better than to say things like that. He also accused me of having other boyfriends.

So as you might imagine, that little adventure turned me off of my dating spree. I think I've finally mostly adjusted to living at home for the first time in three years, but it is still occasionally hard. I miss having my own front door that nobody else uses unless I let them. I miss the meaning that my twin size dorm bed had, even if the full/queen at home is much more comfy. In short, I'm used to being around my mom and brother every day. I'm used to only driving my car every couple days. I love living near miles and miles of sidewalk to aid and abet my highly addictive running habit. Nevertheless, my anxiety issues are out of control. I can hardly open text messages that I receive, placing phone calls necessary or otherwise feels impossible My logic behind this? Surely all of my friends hate me, and as much as I like being social and getting out of the house, that's is scary shit.

And my final rambling section, I am working for Weight Watchers now and I only have two training sessions left for the receptionist position. I go to a Basic Leader Skills retreat the second weekend of August. My members love me and I know I am making a difference while I have fun at work. If only the old lady employees weren't such damn Bible thumpers, it would be the perfect job.

Goodbye for now, children.

No comments: